While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Does Digestive Enzymes Really Work
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Does Digestive Enzymes Really Work
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Does Digestive Enzymes Really Work
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Does Digestive Enzymes Really Work
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Does Digestive Enzymes Really Work
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Does Digestive Enzymes Really Work
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Does Digestive Enzymes Really Work
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Does Digestive Enzymes Really Work
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.