While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Than
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Than
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Than
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Than
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Than
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Than
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Than
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Than
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.