Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Prebiotic Probiotic Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Prebiotic Probiotic Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Prebiotic Probiotic Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Prebiotic Probiotic Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Prebiotic Probiotic Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Prebiotic Probiotic Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Prebiotic Probiotic Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Prebiotic Probiotic Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.