While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Other
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Other
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Other
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Other
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Other
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Other
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Other
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Versus Other
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.