While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. When Are Digestive Enzymes Needed
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes When Are Digestive Enzymes Needed
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. When Are Digestive Enzymes Needed
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. When Are Digestive Enzymes Needed
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. When Are Digestive Enzymes Needed
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. When Are Digestive Enzymes Needed
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. When Are Digestive Enzymes Needed
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions When Are Digestive Enzymes Needed
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.