While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Which Cellular Organelle Contains Enzymes That Are Considered Digestive
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Which Cellular Organelle Contains Enzymes That Are Considered Digestive
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Which Cellular Organelle Contains Enzymes That Are Considered Digestive
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Which Cellular Organelle Contains Enzymes That Are Considered Digestive
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Which Cellular Organelle Contains Enzymes That Are Considered Digestive
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Which Cellular Organelle Contains Enzymes That Are Considered Digestive
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Which Cellular Organelle Contains Enzymes That Are Considered Digestive
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Which Cellular Organelle Contains Enzymes That Are Considered Digestive
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.