While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Terms
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Terms
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Terms
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Terms
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Terms
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Terms
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Terms
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Unlike Terms
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.