Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Grain
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Grain
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Grain
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Grain
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Grain
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Grain
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Grain
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Grain
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.