The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. What Digestive Enzymes Are Good For Ibs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion What Digestive Enzymes Are Good For Ibs
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Are Good For Ibs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. What Digestive Enzymes Are Good For Ibs
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. What Digestive Enzymes Are Good For Ibs
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. What Digestive Enzymes Are Good For Ibs
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. What Digestive Enzymes Are Good For Ibs
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions What Digestive Enzymes Are Good For Ibs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.