The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Probiotics
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Probiotics
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Probiotics
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Probiotics
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Toward Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.