While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Which Organelles Contain Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Which Organelles Contain Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Which Organelles Contain Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Which Organelles Contain Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Which Organelles Contain Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Which Organelles Contain Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Which Organelles Contain Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Which Organelles Contain Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.