Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Types
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Types
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Types
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Types
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Types
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Types
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Types
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Types
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.