The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive System
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive System
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive System
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive System
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive System
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive System
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive System
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive System
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.