While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum Quizlet
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum Quizlet
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum Quizlet
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum Quizlet
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum Quizlet
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum Quizlet
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum Quizlet
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum Quizlet
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.