The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Lysosome Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Lysosome Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Lysosome Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Lysosome Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Lysosome Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Lysosome Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Lysosome Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Lysosome Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.