The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Across The Counter
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Across The Counter
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Across The Counter
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Across The Counter
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Across The Counter
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Across The Counter
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Across The Counter
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Across The Counter
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.