The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Dogs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Dogs
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Dogs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Dogs
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Dogs
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Dogs
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Dogs
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Dogs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.