The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Dgl Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Dgl Vs Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Dgl Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Dgl Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Dgl Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Dgl Vs Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Dgl Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Dgl Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.