The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Not Made From Fungus
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Not Made From Fungus
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Not Made From Fungus
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Not Made From Fungus
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Not Made From Fungus
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Not Made From Fungus
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Not Made From Fungus
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Not Made From Fungus
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.