Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes In Small Intestine
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes In Small Intestine
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes In Small Intestine
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes In Small Intestine
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes In Small Intestine
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes In Small Intestine
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes In Small Intestine
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes In Small Intestine
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.