While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Negative Side Effects
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Negative Side Effects
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Negative Side Effects
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Negative Side Effects
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Negative Side Effects
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Negative Side Effects
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Negative Side Effects
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Negative Side Effects
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.