Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. What Are Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes What Are Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. What Are Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. What Are Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. What Are Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. What Are Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. What Are Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions What Are Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.