While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Who Should Take Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Who Should Take Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Who Should Take Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Who Should Take Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Who Should Take Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Who Should Take Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Who Should Take Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Who Should Take Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.