Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Lower Cholesterol
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Lower Cholesterol
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Lower Cholesterol
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Lower Cholesterol
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Lower Cholesterol
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Lower Cholesterol
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Lower Cholesterol
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Lower Cholesterol
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.