The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes En Español
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes En Español
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes En Español
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes En Español
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes En Español
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes En Español
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes En Español
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes En Español
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.