Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Role Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Role Of Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Role Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Role Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Role Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Role Of Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Role Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Role Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.