While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Lesson
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Lesson
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Lesson
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Lesson
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Lesson
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Lesson
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Lesson
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Lesson
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.