The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Protein
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Protein
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Protein
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Protein
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Protein
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.