Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Bitters
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Bitters
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Bitters
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Bitters
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Bitters
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Bitters
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Bitters
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Bitters
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.