Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Gluten
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Gluten
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Gluten
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Gluten
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Gluten
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Gluten
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Gluten
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Gluten
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.