Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. 4 Main Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion 4 Main Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. 4 Main Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. 4 Main Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. 4 Main Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. 4 Main Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. 4 Main Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions 4 Main Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.