The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Metabolic Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Metabolic Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Metabolic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Metabolic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Metabolic Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Metabolic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Metabolic Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Metabolic Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.