The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Eagle
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Eagle
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Eagle
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Eagle
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Eagle
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Eagle
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Eagle
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Eagle
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.