Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Protein
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Protein
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Protein
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Protein
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Protein
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Unto Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.