The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Enzymes Digestives Danger
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestives Danger
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzymes Digestives Danger
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Enzymes Digestives Danger
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Enzymes Digestives Danger
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Enzymes Digestives Danger
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Enzymes Digestives Danger
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Digestives Danger
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.