While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And What They Break Down
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And What They Break Down
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes And What They Break Down
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And What They Break Down
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And What They Break Down
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes And What They Break Down
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And What They Break Down
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And What They Break Down
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.