The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Digestive Bitters
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Digestive Bitters
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Digestive Bitters
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Digestive Bitters
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Digestive Bitters
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Digestive Bitters
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Digestive Bitters
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Digestive Bitters
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.