While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Prebiotics Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Prebiotics Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Prebiotics Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Prebiotics Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Prebiotics Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Prebiotics Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Prebiotics Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Prebiotics Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.