While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Liver Damage
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Liver Damage
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Liver Damage
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Liver Damage
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Liver Damage
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Liver Damage
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Liver Damage
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Liver Damage
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.