The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Bloating
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Bloating
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Bloating
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Bloating
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Bloating
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Bloating
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Bloating
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Bloating
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.