The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Function
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Function
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Function
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Function
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Function
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Function
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Function
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Function
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.