While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Disease
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Disease
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Disease
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Disease
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Disease
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Disease
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Disease
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Kidney Disease
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.