The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Omeprazole
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Omeprazole
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Omeprazole
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Omeprazole
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Omeprazole
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Omeprazole
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Omeprazole
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Omeprazole
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.