While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Are Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Are Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Are Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Are Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Are Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Are Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Are Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Are Probiotics Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.