Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzyme Activity Zinc
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzyme Activity Zinc
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzyme Activity Zinc
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzyme Activity Zinc
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzyme Activity Zinc
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzyme Activity Zinc
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzyme Activity Zinc
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzyme Activity Zinc
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.