The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Estrogen
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Estrogen
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Estrogen
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Estrogen
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Estrogen
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Estrogen
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Estrogen
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Estrogen
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.