While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Kimchi Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Kimchi Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Kimchi Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Kimchi Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Kimchi Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Kimchi Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Kimchi Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Kimchi Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.