While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Designs For Health Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Designs For Health Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Designs For Health Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication and should not be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Designs For Health Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Designs For Health Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Designs For Health Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Designs For Health Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Designs For Health Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.