Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Does The Pancreas Secrete Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Does The Pancreas Secrete Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Does The Pancreas Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Does The Pancreas Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Does The Pancreas Secrete Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Does The Pancreas Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Does The Pancreas Secrete Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Does The Pancreas Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.