While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Weight Loss
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Weight Loss
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Weight Loss
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Weight Loss
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Weight Loss
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Weight Loss
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Weight Loss
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Weight Loss
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.